Kazuki Oshino built the Steadily Brain Training app as a Free app. This SERVICE is basically provided by Kazuki Oshino at no cost and is intended for use as is.(Some services will be available for a fee.)
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, Terms of Service, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
- Information Collection and Use
- Log Data
- Service Providers
- Links to Other Sites
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations and Review of Terms and Conditions
- Paid Content
- Prohibited matters
- Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
- Contact Us
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to Google Adsense, Google AdMob. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Compliance with Laws and Regulations and Review of Terms and Conditions
We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other rules applicable to personal information held by us, and will review the contents of this policy from time to time in an effort to improve it.
- For some parts of the Service, you can purchase paid content by paying a fee. The amount of paid contents and other matters shall be determined separately by the Company and displayed on the Service.
- We may, at our discretion, change the prices of contents that are free or charged in the Service.
- Paid content is licensed only for the user’s own registered information.
Paid content cannot be refunded, returned, or otherwise reimbursed by the customer, except as required by law.
- If you are a minor, you are required to obtain the consent of a legal representative (person with parental authority) for any and all use of this application, including the use of paid content (including consent to these Terms).
You shall not engage in any of the following prohibited acts in relation to this app’s services.
- We reserve the right to suspend the use of data, delete accounts, or otherwise restrict the use of the service for users who engage in any of the prohibited acts.
- Acts that adversely affect the personality development of minors.
- Actions that we deem to interfere or have the potential to interfere with this application or related data, servers, or network systems, such as manipulation, alteration, damage, removal, or unauthorized access.
- Duplication, adaptation, or modification of this application.
Use, creation, distribution, or sale of external tools, BOTs, or other technical means not provided by us that affect this app, or the use, creation, distribution, or sale of devices that have been modified, or the use of such tools to operate this app illegally.
- Intentionally inducing or using defects in this application, or using this application for purposes not intended by this application.
- Any other act that interferes with the operation of this app or the use of other users, causes inconvenience or damage, or is deemed by us to have the potential to do so.
We do not guarantee that this application will be suitable for the specific purpose of the user, that it will have the expected functions, commercial value, accuracy, or usefulness, or that it will not cause any problems.
We reserve the right to change the specifications of this application at our convenience. We shall not be liable to compensate for any loss or damage incurred by the user in connection with the termination, modification, or unavailability of this application, loss of data or machine failure or damage due to the use of this application, or any other damage incurred in connection with this application.
Copyrights and Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights and other rights belong to us or to third parties who own the rights.
This policy is effective as of 2021-12-09